If you're about to purchase from us for the first time, this helpful guide will arm you with the information you need to stand the best chance at snagging our games!
The most important thing to know is that our games really are limited. We try to our best to hit a supply level that keeps our games in stock for a few hours or days, but sometimes that perfect number is hard to gauge and games can go fast. You may miss out on what you want - but fear not!
If you do miss out on a game you really wanted, you can always contact customer support at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com to be added to a waiting list.
For every game we release, we are required to hold back around 10% of the run size to properly prepare for any catastrophic shipping errors that could occur. These rarely happen, meaning a month or two after a game release we could have a pretty sizable pile ready to sell to fans. Keep in mind that we're most inclined to help out long time customers as well as really friendly or polite fans. If you're maintaining a complete LRG set, we'll do everything we can to make sure your streak isn't broken. We're gamers and collectors too so if you have a personal story surrounding a game you missed, let us know and we might prioritize your case.
Now - on to the tips!
- We sell in two batches with every sale. If you miss the first 10 AM batch, there will always be another batch at 6 PM Eastern Time on the same day. If you need help converting that time, you can utilize Google by searching "6 PM Eastern Time in my time".
- There is NO reserve on items that you have in your cart or at checkout. Our site sells on a first-to-checkout basis, meaning the faster you complete checkout, the better your chances are at getting what you want.
- We can combine shipping. If you're worried about missing a low-stock item while adding another lower-demand item to your cart - you can create two separate orders and combine them for a reduced shipping fee. To combine your orders, please enter your email, order numbers and any notes you would like to include at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/3tcEtvtxvsJGRLdi1. Since we have to track and pack combined orders manually, there is a $3.00 fee associated with combining an order. Please note that we can only combine orders from the same run, and held orders cannot be combined.
- If you're outside the US we can totally hold your orders and save you money on shipping. Check out this handy page: www.limitedrungames.com/pages/holding-orders. Please note that hold orders cannot be combined.
- Log in to any necessary accounts five minutes prior to a sale. If you don't have an LRG account to store your address, create one - if you have one, log into it ahead of time. If you use PayPal, log into that five minutes ahead of the sale as well. Do anything you can to shave precious time off of your checkout process.
- If you plan to pay with a credit card store your card info ahead of time. While our site doesn't offer a way to store your credit card data, many browsers like Google Chrome offer this functionality at a browser level. This all goes back to saving time at checkout!
- Make sure to try and buy from both batches until you're successful. The first batch (10 AM EST) represents about 70% of our inventory while the second (6 PM EST) is around 30%. If you want, you can purchase in both batches (as long as you adhere to the order limits in each batch).
- Order adjustments/requests. Any address adjustments or requests regarding your order must be submitted to Freshdesk by 11:59 PM EST on the Sunday following the run.
- Cancellations. Please note when placing any orders with us we do consider all sales to be final!
Thanks for checking out these tips. We hope you have a great experience buying from us and we thank you for your support!
If you have any additional questions we didn't get around to explaining in this guide, please submit a ticket to our customer support at: limitedrungames.freshdesk.com